December 6, 2014
Another big company is being sued for cell phone violations. This time it's Facebook. Don't be like them. Utilize Robodial's Wireless Number Avoidance system and protect yourself from steep FCC fines up to $16,000 per cell phone. Robocalls and texts to cell phones using an autodialer are illegal unless you have prior express consent from each cell phone owner.
Click Here for Details
October 31, 2014
More tips from The Robodial Team:
1. Microtarget. You can send different demographics different messages, so use that to your advantage! Young people care about different issues than older people, so why send them the same generic message?
2. Don't rush! Trying to speed through your message will not help your constituents learn about you. Make sure you're audible and they can understand you.
3. Less is more. People have things to do, so pick one or two things you want to say, and say them. For everything else, direct them to your website and give them a number they can call.
October 29, 2014
Some pre-election week tips from The Robodial Team
1. Plan ahead. People can become overwhelmed with robocalls on the Monday before Election Day and on Election Day, often opting not to answer their phones unless it's a number they recognize (plus those are the busiest days of the year for robocalls, so you don't want to be turned away if we fill up).
2. Stand on the shoulders of giants. Many organizations send out robocalls at 10:30 am local time to target answering machines, which allows their constituents to listen to their messages at a time convenient to them - why not piggyback off of them? Start targeting answering machines this week!